Authors: Stephen J. Crothers
It is demonstrated herein that:-
1. The quantity ‘r’ appearing in the so-called “Schwarzschild solution” is neither a distance nor a geodesic radius in the manifold but is in fact the inverse square root of the Gaussian curvature of the spatial section and does not generally determine the geodesic radial distance (the proper radius) from the arbitrary point at the centre of the spherically symmetric metric manifold.
2. The Theory of Relativity forbids the existence of point-mass singularities because they imply infinite energies (or equivalently, that a material body can acquire the speed of light in vacuo);
3. Ric=Rμν =0 violates Einstein’s ‘Principle of Equivalence’ and so does not describe Einstein’s gravitational field;
4. Einstein’s conceptions of the conservation and localisation of gravitational energy are invalid;
5. The concepts of black holes and their interactions are ill-conceived;
6. The FRW line-element actually implies an open, infinite Universe in both time and space, thereby invalidating the Big Bang cosmology.
Comments: 6 pages
[v1] 14 Mar 2011
Unique-IP document downloads: 275 times
Vixra.org is a pre-print repository rather than a journal. Articles hosted may not yet have been verified by peer-review and should be treated as preliminary. In particular, anything that appears to include financial or legal advice or proposed medical treatments should be treated with due caution. Vixra.org will not be responsible for any consequences of actions that result from any form of use of any documents on this website.
Add your own feedback and questions here:
You are equally welcome to be positive or negative about any paper but please be polite. If you are being critical you must mention at least one specific error, otherwise your comment will be deleted as unhelpful.