Nuclear and Atomic Physics

   

The Spiral Proton by Numbers: Composite Angular Momentum, Mass Discrimination, and G-Factor as 1

Authors: Bruno R Galeffi

Angular momentum acquisition and spiral motion seems to drive particle creation. This process requires an initial momentum mivi having the ability to initiate spiral motion via quantized circular orbitals, while abiding by momentum conservation principles. This approach led to the discovery at [Ref1] that the proton was constructed from 2 opposing angular momenta S=ħ/2Φ and L=ħΦ/2 resulting in precisely ±ħ/2 (Φ=golden ratio). It is now found that S is linked to the proton charge, magnetic moment, and 11% of the mass via a rotating charged hollow sphere of radius 0.875 fm. On the other hand, L is associated with 89% of the proton mass centered within 0.23 fm radius. The angular velocity related to L is found 3.5 times that of S. The proton charge-to-energy ratio calculation leads to a surprising equivalence Coulomb vs. Joule.

Comments: 5 Pages.

Download: PDF

Submission history

[v1] 2019-01-08 00:25:47

Unique-IP document downloads: 34 times

Vixra.org is a pre-print repository rather than a journal. Articles hosted may not yet have been verified by peer-review and should be treated as preliminary. In particular, anything that appears to include financial or legal advice or proposed medical treatments should be treated with due caution. Vixra.org will not be responsible for any consequences of actions that result from any form of use of any documents on this website.

Add your own feedback and questions here:
You are equally welcome to be positive or negative about any paper but please be polite. If you are being critical you must mention at least one specific error, otherwise your comment will be deleted as unhelpful.

comments powered by Disqus