Authors: Fu Yuhua
One of the reasons for 1957 Nobel Prize for physics is “for their penetrating investigation of the so-called parity laws which has led to important discoveries regarding the elementary particles”. While the concepts of parity laws (law of conservation of parity and law of nonconservation of parity) are questionable. For the experiment of Chien-Shiung Wu et al in 1957, the correct way of saying should be that the probability of conservation of parity is 71% and the probability of nonconservation of parity is only 29%. The essential reason for the phenomena of nonconservation (including nonconservation of parity, momentum, angular momentum and the like) is that so far only the “law of conservation of energy” can be considered as the unique truth in physics. As for other “laws”, they are correct only in the cases that they are not contradicted with law of conservation of energy or they can be derived by law of conservation of energy; otherwise their probability of correctness should be determined by law of conservation of energy or experiment (currently for the most cases the correctness can only be determined by experiment). Conclusion: besides law of conservation of energy, all other laws of conservation in physics may not be correct (or their probabilities of correctness are all less than 100%). Discussing the examples that law of conservation of momentum and law of conservation of angular momentum are not correct (their results are contradicted with law of conservation of energy). In addition, the essential shortcomings of special relativity and general relativity are caused from the reason that law of conservation of energy was not considered at the established time of these two theories; therefore their results will appear the examples contradicted with law of conservation of energy, and in the area of general relativity the attempt to derive the correct expression of energy will never be success. Finally the examples deriving the improved Newton's second law and improved law of gravity according to law of conservation of energy are discussed, which show the great potentiality of law of conservation of energy, and giving full play to the role of law of conservation of energy will completely change the situation of physics.
Comments: 10 Pages.
[v1] 2015-05-02 09:06:08
Unique-IP document downloads: 37 times
Add your own feedback and questions here:
You are equally welcome to be positive or negative about any paper but please be polite. If you are being critical you must mention at least one specific error, otherwise your comment will be deleted as unhelpful.